Welcome to the Redhill Online Store. The following summarises the process:
1. Use the the top navigation menus to browse for the schoolwear, sportwear or accessories that you are looking for, or click the search icon to type in a search term
2. Once you have found the product you are looking for, select the size and quantity that you are interested in and hit the "Add to cart" button.
3. Repeat this process until you have added all desired products to your cart
4. If you are ready to purchase the product or products, hit the shopping trolley icon in the top right of the navigation menu.
5. The mini-cart form will appear. You may add special instructions to your order. Once you are ready, click the "Checkout" button.
6. We require some basic information about you including your email address, physical address (for our records) and your cell phone number. Please ensure you provide a cell phone number so that we can SMS you if required.
7. To proceed, click the "Choose a collection location" button.
8. You can now choose whether to collect your order from the Redhill School PTA store or from the McCullagh & Bothwell store at Hyde Park Shopping Centre. Select a collection option and hit the "Continue to payment method" button.
9. You will pay for your order when you collect your items from the Redhill School PTA store or from the McCullagh & Bothwell store at Hyde Park Shopping Centre. To clarify, that means that NO payment will take place on this online platform - you will pay for the goods when you collect them.
10. Hit the "Complete Order" button.
11. You will receive an email containing the details of your order.
12. You will be notified when the order is ready to be collected at your chosen collection location.
Points to Note:
Delivery / collection lead times
Where the selected collection location is the Redhill PTA Shop, we will endeavour to deliver all orders placed before 11am on Thursday for any given week on Friday morning of that same week. However, depending on circumstances and where possible, we will endeavour to perform another delivery earlier in the week.
Where the collection location is the McCullagh & Bothwell branch in Hyde Park, these will ordinarily be available one to two working days after order placement.
In any event, and irrespective of the collection location, you will receive an SMS when your order is ready for collection.
What happens if an order can’t be fulfilled?
If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order in full (normally because of stock outs), someone from McCullagh & Bothwell will be in contact, so that a decision on how best to proceed can be jointly made. This process will then take place ‘offline’.
Sizing can be tricky! However, if you purchase the wrong size, the garments can easily be exchanged at McCullagh & Bothwell Hyde Park, or facilitated through the Redhill PTA Shop. Specific sizing guidance is provided on relevant product pages, where appropriate. For further sizing assistance, go to the sizing guide.